Tickets are now on sale for the 2013 SEC BeachFest! With legendary coaches and players, concerts, golf and so much more, you’ll have lots of reasons to rush to the beach this August.
Weekend Ticket + 5k
$40 (if received by Aug. 16)
VIP Ticket – $199
- Open bar
- Meal periods
- Air Conditioned area
- Executive bathrooms
- Meet & Greet with special guests
Golf Scramble – $1200
- Three (3) rounds of golf for one (1) foursome ($25 cart fee for practice round)
- Four (4) tickets to SEC BeachFest
- Two days of complimentary breakfast and lunch buffets
- Gift bags
- Pairings party
- Chance to meet SEC coaching legends
$120 per angler
- Chartered Fishing Trip
- Weigh-In Party on Saturday
- Meet & greet opportunity with legendary coaches and players
- Food and Beverage provided by Wolf Bay Lodge Restaurant
- Two (2) tickets to SEC BeachFest
Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of SEC BeachFest. Your e-ticket(s) will be attached to your order confirmation email. Make sure to print them out and bring them to the event. Or go green and download the Eventbrite app on your smart phone! IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder.
If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
Need to view or update the information on your order? Click here for instructions.
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
Event is rain or shine.
This is an all-ages show. Children 10 and under are admitted free with a ticketed adult (one child per adult). Children are permitted entrance into the VIP tent only when accompanied by their ticketed adult.
Permitted & Prohibited Items
We kindly ask you to respect your neighbors, respect our city, and most importantly respect YOUR beach. Please PICK UP ANY trash you come across. Sea life and our turtles are not fans of trash. Limit ANY plastic you bring to the beach. Be smart, be aware of your surroundings, report any suspicious packages you may come across. ALL Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry. You can help keep the lines moving quickly by leaving large bags and prohibited items at home. Any prohibited item that is confiscated WILL NOT be held or returned.
You may bring the following items:
- Blankets & Beach towels
- Prescription Medicine. All prescriptions medicines MUST be in a marked bottle, along with proper matching ID
- Baby Strollers (or) small wagons for the small toddlers.
- Non-professional Cameras (detachable lenses not allowed)
- One (1) empty water container up to 2 litres in size
- Camel packs are welcomed but MUST BE empty to enter. (there are refill stations inside the festival)
- Sunscreen (including aerosol)
- Handicapped accessible chairs will be permissible
- You will be permitted to go in and out of the festival grounds, you will however, be searched each time you re-enter.
The following items are prohibited:
We ask you keep the following items at home, they are for your safety and
the safety of everyone here at Hangout!
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
- Framed or large backpacks
- Glass containers
- Outside food or beverages
- Motorized Carts or Scooters – unless ADA verified
- Bicycles (inside festival grounds – bike racks will be available near the
- Large chains or spiked jewelry (spikes longer than 3/4 of an inch will be
- Fireworks / Sparklers / Firecrackers
- Chinese Lanterns
- Coolers of any size
- Tents or canopies of any kind
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Video equipment: No video recording will be allowed
- Professional still camera equipment (no detachable lenses, no tripods, big zooms, or commercial use rigs)
- Any audio recording equipment
- Flags and Flagpoles
- No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
*List subject to change.